Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's about time

I know, I know. Finally. The Russell's are now officially part of the blogging world. I finally figured out the system, and I think I understand it all now. That's not to say that in a week I still will, but you all should know how well my brain retains information. It goes in and comes right back out.
So, an explaination on the blog name. Dax started this infamous (in our house) saying. I was driving down the road last week in a hurry, but not speeding. We drove through an intersection and he yelled from the back seat "WHOA MOM! You're going like Fasty miles an hour!" I have to say that was one of the best kid quotes I have ever heard. So since our family is always on the go, we decided to call our blog Fasty Miles An Hour. Actually it was all we could agree on. You don't want to know the others...LAME!
So, in my effort to to be a better blogger I will do my best to do my duty to blog at least once a week. The cub scouts are rubbing off on me.
Well, I need some ideas of what to write, so send me some! Or this will be one dull blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey welcome!!! I've been waiting! Your family pictures are sooooo cute, I love them! Love the feet and I know who they all belong too! So, since you're a blogger now... I TAG YOU! YOur first tag. Seven silly things about you. Check out mine to get an idea. Love ya!

Nichole said...

Yay! More family~Your babies are ADORABLE!!!

Momma H. said...

Love the pictures - welcome to blogging -- once a week will be a great achievement. I usually make it once a month (or less)

Momma H. said...

Fasty Miles An Hour is a great saying for a kid!!

TimTim and JJ said...

Just so you know, I'm offended that I didn't make the blog list!! LOL, just kiddin. I realize know one know that I am JJ on all my families blogs. But if you want to add me too then I don't feel left out. ;o)