Monday, January 5, 2009

It's 2009! The post of 5 million photos!

I have to back track a bit. This is the latest addition to our family. Drake, what can I say he is a cutie! My cousin Ceara had him a whole month early. This is her first babe and she is turning out to be an amazing mom. I knew you had it in you! As you can see our boys already love eachother, ok, maybe Boe alittle more than Drake! Boe loves to pull (I call it showing his love) on Drake whatever part he can get ahold of..see how happy they are together?!






Who wants Milk?

This is what happens in our house when you spend to much time smelling the food and not enough time eating it...Tate picked all of the topping off of his pizza and sat there smelling the sauce (he's not a big fan of pizza sauce). I'm not a big fan of kids who don't eat. I thought to myself, if he is going to waste it anyways, lets have some fun. So, while he had his nose down in the pizza smelling it, well you get the idea.



He thought it was hilarious...I hope I didn't start a bad habit.

Two of my handsome men. Is Dax a mini Josh or what!


This year (2009) began rough, but it is sure to get better! The holidays were great minus illness that ran wild through our home. We wish we could have talked with and seen more friends and family last year...but this year will be different. Josh and I are trying to get our priorities straight this year. That is our one and only goal. It's pretty big and I think it will take more than a year to get right, but it's our goal none the less.

For the out of state family and friends here's the Holiday photos!

Tate has finally agreed to let me cut his hair tonight...Thaaaaaaank You!

He really does have arms...
Did you know Santa can come in through a Gas Fireplace???
It was a Christmas miracle... My mom and Travis woke US up at 7:30am! That was 4 hours after the kids woke us up to see if they could open presents yet! We actually sort of got to sleep in. I guess them all being sick kind of helped too.
I never said these would be pretty pictures.
His life is now complete!
And so is hers!And his too!
Cute Baby Boe's First Christmas! I do have to brag a minute...I made Béya's pj's this year and they actually turned out! Yes, it was a Christmas full of miracles.
Now the family Christmas dinner..Can I just say we have some of the most handsome boys in our family! This is my cousin Jared and his new little nephew Drake. Sorry ladies, he's taken. Look how sweet he is with a baby too!
Beya entertained us with her beautiful piano.
Jared being sweet with his mom. Really he's trying to steal the baby back.
We are horrible, we didn't get the camera out until everyone was starting to leave, so this is the only shot we found of grandma and uncle Larry(in the background). There's Ceara and Jared admiring his new Christmas present the beloved G1 (or something like that, he'll correct me if I'm wrong).
I think this might be the only photo I have of my brother Travis and I together, at least since my wedding. Boy I need to start working out.
More of the Boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It's fun to see all your family in one place! And It's been way too long since I've seen Boe! He gets cuter by the second! And...loved Beya's jammies! Good Job mom!

jodi said...

you made those jamms? Pam is wearing off on you! I am impressed.

jodi said...

oh and the pizza thing...that is classic. I love you even more.