Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blah...


I thought I was becoming the next victim of the stomach bug that has hit many families we know, but I don't think that's the case here. I am going to be avoiding Tasty's for a while, maybe forever, I love Tasty's as much as the next person, but this was too much for me. My grandma, the kids and I went there to eat lunch yesterday. Had the usual; Turkey and provolone on white bread. Well about 3 hours later I was feeling like it was going to come right back out. I stayed in bed for about 3 hours and then I started to feel a little better....then it struck again. I know it was the food because our neighbor Cathy just happened to be at Tasty's at the same time, just happened to also order the exact same sandwich, and just happened to be sick like me at about the same time! I know, I know, I'm just sayin'. YUCK!


At least this morning I can say how grateful I am for my health!

4 comments:

pamela said...

sometimes i wonder about sandwiches. seems like they can go wrong so easily.

Nichole said...

ewww!

jodi said...

have you peed on a stick yet?

Dani said...

Nice try Jodi! You better not JINX me!